Teja 3 seater sofa
Designer: La Mamba Studio
Teja was born from observing different textures that we can find in the Mediterranean landscape. Wood, rope and metal are usually present in these spaces, materials that serve as for inspiration in this collection as well as the overlapping planes of their roofs that characterize the terraces of this geographical area.
- Structure produced with extruded aluminum and finished with powder coating polyester.
- The marine rope that covers the product is made with polyester thread and nylon cord on the inside, to ensure greater durability and weather resistance.
- The bases of the sofas are available in painted aluminum or iroko wood obtained by selecting the best trunks from controlled and sustainable plantations.
- Removable cushions.
- See fabrics and paint colors available in PDF Finishes
- Other available items: waterproof outer cover