Designer: Joan Gaspar
The Garda collection is inspired by the great icons of constructivist and rationalist architecture. It dispenses with all unnecessary decorative elements and focuses on comfort, lightness and touch. Its functional and apparently simple lines create a collection designed above all to be lived. Above all, a collection adaptable to different concepts of space, of contemporary inspiration, but with warm and friendly shapes.
- Structure produced with round extruded aluminum tube and finished with polyester paint.
- The sling-type fabric that forms the base of the cushions gives the sofa a soft and very comfortable seat.
- High backrest that allows you to rest your head.
- Available without arms, painted aluminum arms or iroko wood arms.
- Removable sling fabric cushions and base.
- Check fabrics and paint colors available in PDF Finishes.
- Other items available: waterproof outer cover.